Preparing for Busking this Autumn

Yes, I am hoping to get out on the streets this autumn in and around Manchester, also towns close to where I live in East Cheshire. I did some busking earlier this year; that was with guitar only. I prefer to include the Dulcimer in my busking program as it draws people in and for many, it will be their first introduction to this beautiful instrument. I have been searching for my dulcimer for months, did I lend it to someone or even give it away?  A clearance in my loft this summer finally revealed its whereabouts!

Now I can look forward once again to getting out and about with both guitar and dulcimer.

Here's a list of music I have been preparing:

GUITAR

Please be Easy, Easy on Me / Summertime Waltz / Greensleeves / Regatta / Childgrove / Amazing Grace / Mexican Waltz / The Entertainer / Baltic Dance / Legends / The Mystery of Avalon / Behind the Shrouds of Time / Be Still, for the Presence of The Lord / Court Dance / Prelude to Jazz / An English Jig / The Troubadour /

DULCIMER

Coulter's Candy / Dance to Your Daddy / Rosewood Casket / Ye Bonnie Banks and Braes / Scottie's Reel / Najac Waltz / Bonaparte's Retreat / Sourwood Mountain / Winster Gallop

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular Posts